Solaro

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Best baseball game ever

I am happy to say that last night I went to the best baseball game ever...or at least the best baseball game that I've ever been to. It was the Cleveland Indians playing the Seattle Mariners at Safeco Field in Seattle.

It all started when I was gifted free tickets to the game during work.  I waited a little longer than normal to make it to the game.  This ended up meaning that we missed all of the normal traffic and still made it to the game by the first inning.

After getting an amazing hot dog and some beer we made our way to the best seats we've ever had at a game. We were just a few rows back from first base. We only had to wait till the 3rd inning to see the Indians hit back-to-back-to-back home runs! That's the first time I've ever seen that happen at a game I was actually at.

Not only that, we also made it on the Jumbotron, came the closest we ever had to catching a fly ball, saw two guys get hit by pitches, and even got to witness a bench clearing incident. The Indians had such a great game that they set several franchise records over the course of the evening.

Go Tribe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home